The Collective Space
Ideal for smaller scale events, displays, markets, family and entertainment uses.
Play - immersive events and experiences
November 19, 2020
257 MacArthur Avenue, Northshore Hamilton,
Queensland 4007 Australia.
Total area 5,440 m2
- Pedestrian access from MacArthur Ave, car park, river walk, adjacent parkland, Northshore Hamilton Ferry Terminal, The Deck and Eat Street Northshore
- Universally accessible spaces
- Vehicle access via car park located on MacArthur Ave and river walk
- 1,303 on-site car parking spaces (adjacent) including 11 Electric Vehicle (EV) charging spaces and 28 accessibility spaces for persons with disabilities (PWD)
- Electricity connections including:
· two 20 amp 1 phase power points
· one 10 amp 1 phase power point
· one 32 amp 3 phase power point.
- WIFI, water supply, drinking fountain and two unisex public toilets with baby change table, are all located at The Deck space
- Car park lighting illuminated until 10.30pm and river walk lighting illuminated all night
- Access to 24/7 security contractors
- Signage opportunities