Van Gogh Alive
Are you ready to embark on an adventure through the most-visited immersive art experience in the world? Created by Grande Experiences, Van Gogh Alive gives visitors the unique opportunity to immerse themselves into Van Gogh’s artistry and truly venture into his world. Walk through a captivating sound and light show which projects some of Van Gogh’s most notable works onto the walls and floors of the expansive space.
From the moment visitors step through the doors, they are bathed in a vibrant symphony of light, sounds and fragrance, awakening the senses and leaving them with a powerful and memorable representation of Van Gogh and his artistic genius.
Grande Experiences had a clear goal in mind when they launched this experience, to really encourage people to engage “with the experience in a manner that transcends traditional installations” and this is something they have certainly achieved.
See below for more information on access and car parks.
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- 29 Oct 2021 to 22 Jan 2022
- MacArthur Avenue, Hamilton
- Book Now
The main address of the installation is 257 MacArthur Ave, Hamilton. The exhibit can be accessed via ferry, bus, train, car foot and bike. Parking is available.
Parking for Van Gogh Alive – The Experience
Northshore has four free public Car Parks within close proximity to Van Gogh Alive. There are currently partial road closures in place on MacArthur Ave, so please allow additional time for roadworks and access.
- Car Park 1 is located off MacArthur Avenue approximately 1km east of Portside Wharf. If Car Park 1 is full, traffic control staff will divert visitors to Car Park 3
- Car Park 2 will be opened for visitors to Van Gogh Alive and Eat Street Northshore on Friday PM to Sunday PM via MacArthur Avenue also. Car Park 2, is the best parking for visitors to Northshore Harbour Cafe, Hamilton Reach and the Northshore Tennis Park, please follow signage to gain access via Angora Rd at the eastern end of the precinct.
- Car Park 4 is located at 92 MacArthur Ave and is a short walk to Van Gogh Alive, Eat Street Northshore, Riverfront Event Space and Portside Wharf.