Brisbane Athlete Village
A Place to Welcome the World
2032 and beyond
Preparation is key to success and Northshore is poised to capitalise on the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The profile and opportunities afforded by the Games will establish and shape Northshore as a leading, world-class precinct for decades to come.
Northshore is committed to delivering a Carbon Positive result when it welcomes more than 10,000 athletes and team officials for the Olympic Games and more than 5,000 for the Paralympic Games – a sustainability benchmark it will carry forward after the Games.
A clear future vision, backed by strategic planning, ensures the Games’ legacy lives on.
• Brisbane Athlete Village legacy to supply diverse accommodation solutions
• Enhanced community, recreation and leisure facilities
• Increased mobility and connectivity
• Accelerated delivery of infrastructure and transport
• Enhanced outcomes for businesses and precinct partners
• Greater community diversity
• International exposure as a sub-tropical lifestyle precinct